Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome!

I'm so excited! I've been wanting to start this blog for awhile. The only thing that has held me back is that I thought that I had to focus on one passion, like cooking or writing. I love way too many things to do that. So this is going to be pretty eclectic and maybe one day I'll narrow it down. Right now I'm just figuring things out.
2010 was wonderful. We moved to a fantastic little house in a sweet Mr. Rogers neighborhood, my husband got his dream job as music director for the Boise School of Rock, my boys are thriving, everything is just plain good. I'm hoping to continue that for 2011.
2011, I have a lot of plans for you! I'm going to finish my Bachelors, turn 40, run my first marathon (once you get to know me, you'll realize that this is HUGE!), finish my novel, my husband's first CD will come out and he will go on tour, and, well, the boys will continue to thrive.
I'm going to get some sleep and be ready for all of this fabulousness!

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    I am sooooo proud of you!!! YAY!! I will follow and we can keep each other motivated :) Sure miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete