Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New theme

When I started this blog I knew that I needed to focus my intent a little more, but I wasn't sure what direction I should go. Narrowing your interests, at least for me, is damn hard. The phraze "Jack of all trades, master of none" would suit me better if it were changed to "Jack of a few trades, master of none".

The things that I'm interested in (writing, art, cooking, etc.) I am by no means expert enough at to devote an entire blog to it. So I'm thinking about what I could share with the world and it hits me. I am the master of mistakes. Just about everything that I've learned has been from screwing up at least five times. What I lack in foresight, though, I make up for in luck. My mistakes rarely result in serious repercussions. More like a smack in the head, "duh" kind of thing.

The only thing that I'm better at then making mistakes is sharing it with others. This quality of sharing my mistakes with everyone has been a detriment in the world of employment, parenting, college, and just about everything. It's about time that I use this power for good. I plan to post once a week, preferably on Mondays, but I'm no slave to the calendar. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment